What is MaineFocus?
The MaineFocus: Solutions for Maine’s Economy seminar brings together business, government, and civil-sector leaders to tackle issues such as career development, long-term economic outlook, and best HR practices for Maine.
When and where is MaineFocus?
Held at Hannaford Hall on the University of Southern Maine campus, the MaineFocus seminar looks at the future of Maine’s workforce in 2014 and beyond, and tackles issues such as career development, long-term economic outlook, and best HR practices.
October 30th, 2013 at Hannaford Hall in the Abromson Center, University of Southern Maine.
- Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30AM
- Conference begins at 8:30AM
- Conference ends at 12:00PM
Business owners, CEOs and company presidents
Top managers and decision makers
Professionals and business executives
- Students interested in better understanding the tools they will need to be successful after graduation.
- John Baldacci – Senior Advisor for Economic Development and Government Relations, Pierce Atwood LLP
- Don Gooding – Executive Director, Maine Center for Entrepreneurial Development
- Felicia Knight – CEO of Knight Vision International
- Jess Knox – Founder of Olympico Strategies
- Tanya Emery – Director of Community and Economic Development, City of Bangor
- Luke Livingston – Founder and CEO, Baxter Brewing Company
- Ryan Neale – program Director, Maine Development Foundation
- Whit Richardson – Business Editor, Bangor Daily News
- Anthony Ronzio – Director of News and New Media, Bangor Daily News
- Matt Stone – Opinion Page Editor, Bangor Daily News
- Sue Mackey Andrews – Co-Facilitator, Maine Resilience Building Network
- Cliff Ginn – Opportunity Maine
- Zeynep Turk – Senior Trade Specialist and Director of Development, Maine International Trade Center
- Charles Colgan – Associate Director, USM Center for Business & Economic Research
- Greg Mitchell – Economic Development Director, City of Portland
- James Knight – CEO, Pellectco